How to deactivate Facebook messenger on Android, Iphone and Pc 2017
Facebook says you cannot deactivate your only Facebook messenger, you need deactivate your account first to deactivate your Facebook messenger. But i can help you to fix this problem. If you don’t want to receive any messages from your friends list or others then you don’t receive any messages from anyone after doing this method.
It’s a time-consuming method but it can help you to not receive any messages from anyone its like deactivating your Facebook messenger.
How to deactivate Facebook messenger In Pc Step By Step
- Go to facebook.com and login in your account.
- After Login In your Account click on right drop down menu and then click on settings.
To disable messages from everyone you need first to disable messages from others
- After going into settings click on privacy.
- Then edit your who contact me section from everyone to only friends.
- Now you won’t receive any messages from others, lets move to next step.
- To disable messages from friends click on block.
- After going to block section you will see block messages option.
- In block messages area you will see a box, type your all friends name to block messages of your all friends as you see in image.
- How to Share, Post, Links, Photos and Videos on Facebook on Android and Pc
- All done now you wont receive any messages from anyone.